The blog – provides information about the top tourist places in South India during summer which you must visit in 2020.
South India is a great place to explore during the warm season as it has many popular tourist places. You can enjoy everything from beaches to hill stations. Check out the list and choose your favorite destination.
17 Best Places To Visit In South India In Summer –
1. Wayanad, Kerala – A quaint rural district in Kerala
The green paradise, Wayanad is among the top 10 places to visit in South India during summer. Popularly known for its beautiful culture and heritage, it holds a variety of flora and fauna as well.
2. Kumarakom, Kerala – Village in the backwaters of Kerala
Situated on the backwaters of #Kerala on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom is one of the best tourist places in South India during summer which you must add in your itinerary. Enjoy watching the migratory birds on Pathiramanal Island and spend quality time in a houseboat.
3. Ooty, Tamil Nadu – Nestled amidst the Nilgiris
Looking for the best tourist places in South India during summer for a memorable trip? With calm and pleasant weather all year round, Ooty can be your pick. Visit the Ooty Lake, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Ooty Rose Gardens and the gorgeous Kalhatti Falls.
4. Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu – A stunning hill station
Kodaikanal is another best places to visit in #SouthIndia in summer. This stunning hill station is blessed with lush green forests, beautiful waterfalls, and the exotic flora.
5. Gokarna, Karnataka – Walk around the secluded beaches
A small town in #Karnataka, Gokarna is famous for its beaches and temples. Head here for a magical experience and for a break from the hustle bustle of city life.
Some other fascinating places you must explore this summer in south India are –
– Lakkidi – Explore the quaint landscapes
– Munnar – A dreamland with deep valleys
– Yercaud – Explore the unseen destination
– Coorg – For a charming summer holiday tour
– Alleppey – Ease in the pristine backwaters
– Nandi Hills – A popular weekend getaway
– Yelagiri – For the natural and scenic splendor
– Idukki – Explore rich wildlife and murmuring lakes
– Vattakanal – The Little Israel of India
– Pollachi – For splendid views and a pleasant weather
– Araku Valley – A paradise for the coffee lovers
– Ponmudi Hills – For a lifetime full of experiences
STAY HASSLE FREE AND JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE –
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT : 1800 123 5555
Connect with us On: